Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's been a while...

...I know it's been a spell since I updated last, but the truth is that I haven't been playing at all. Work has gotten RIDICULOUS. A major new client has come on board with my company, so I'm having to work late since I'm one of the project managers involved with it. Between that and things going pear-shaped on the soccer field (two undefeated teams losing horribly in the semifinals of the playoffs on the same night, a 6-0 beating last night), I am stressed out of my mind right now. On top of that, I've been busy too with social obligations and whatnot, so I'm tired AND busy.

Obviously, this is NOT the time to try and play winning poker...so, I haven't been logging on.

1 comment:

Klopzi said...

Smart decision to wait for a better time to play. It's something that very few online poker players are able to do.

Hope to see you back at the tables soon.