Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A few days off

Sorry for the lack of posts, I was away from the virtual felt for a bit due to soccer playoffs (which I will never speak of again, both my undefeated teams turned into the Bad News Bears at the worst time) and my brother's weekend-long bachelor party.

I have a soccer game tonight, but I'll blog about last night's SNGs when I get home. I went 1-2, bringing me to 8-6 overall. Reader's Digest - I went super-tight, only playing about 10% of hands in all three of them...I got horrendously unlucky in the two I lost, and ridiculously lucky in the one I won. In fact, I got so many good beats in the second one that I ended up with almost $6000 in chips. If I could have taken just two of them and sprinkled one of each in the other two, I would have went 3-0.

Anyway, I'm disgusted with how it went, and I think I'll need to go at least 4-1 the next time I play in order to justify continuing to play these.

No comments: